To make the oatmeal flour, blend 1 1/4 cup of rolled oat flakes in a blender or food processor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the oatmeal flour, oat flakes, flour, baking soda, and salt until evenly blended.
- 2Add the sour milk and egg replacer and stir until"just mixed".
- 3Portion out about 3/4-1 cup of batter onto hot non-stick pan or a lightly oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- 4Let sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- 5Flip pancake over and cook other side until golden brown.
- 6Repeat process until all the batter is gone.
- 7Top with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monday Morning Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1902.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g