1/1 Photo of Mond Bars With Chocolate Ganache #RSC
1 hr 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. My version of a favorite bakery treat, a butter-rich crust is topped with an almond-scented cream cheese filling, topped off with dark chocolate ganache and toasted almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 pan with Reynolds Non Stick Foil.
- 2Crust: Cut butter into dry ingredients and pat evenly into the pan. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 3Filling: Mix sugar and cream cheese with mixer until well creamed. Beat in eggs and almond extract until fluffy. Pour over crust while still hot. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- 4Chocolate Ganache: Place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl. In a small pan, heat the cream over medium heat, bringing it just to a boil. Immediately pour over the chocolate and stir until smooth. Pour over cooled filling, spreading out evenly. Scatter toasted almonds on top.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mond Bars With Chocolate Ganache #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 106.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g