1/2 Photos of Mom's Zucchini Bake
I love this simple dish. Even those who aren't crazy about zucchini will like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook zucchini until tender. (On the stove, add a little water, cover and cook about 15 minutes. In the microwave, cook about 5 minutes.).
- 3Either on the stove or in the microwave, melt butter with onions in it.
- 4Pour water off zucchini.
- 5Combine zucchini, onions, butter, salt, pepper and pinched bread in a good-sized bowl and stir.
- 6Add egg and first amount of cheese and stir.
- 7Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Add remaining cheese about 10 minutes before casserole is done.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Zucchini Bake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 539.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g