Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What started as her one "sweet treat" on a diet turned into an obsession that everyone who tries it craves! With the combination of Greek yoghurt, unsweetened cocoa, vanilla stevia and a few spoonfuls of jam, it tastes just as good as it is for your body!
- 3⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (I love Make Your Own Greek Yoghurt)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 (1 g) packetsvanilla flavoured stevia (or 4-5 drops vanilla stevia liquid)
- 4 tablespoons all-fruit jam (ideally homemade or low sugar, my favourite is homemade fig-strawberry)
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- If desired, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!