Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oat flour is SO easy to make simply using rolled oats and a blender. It's really moist, too!
- 236.59 ml milk (dairy or nut)
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml oat flour (process rolled oats in a blender)
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml maple syrup
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 14.79 ml oil
- Process rolled oats in a blender to create 1 cup flour (or, use already-made whole grain flour).
- Beat eggs.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add batter to create pancakes of your desired size to a heated and oiled frying pan.
- When bubbles begin to appear over the pancake, flip and cook another minute or so.