Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oat flour is SO easy to make simply using rolled oats and a blender. It's really moist, too!
Make and share this Mom's Whole Grain Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk (dairy or nut)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat flour (process rolled oats in a blender)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Process rolled oats in a blender to create 1 cup flour (or, use already-made whole grain flour).
- Beat eggs.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add batter to create pancakes of your desired size to a heated and oiled frying pan.
- When bubbles begin to appear over the pancake, flip and cook another minute or so.