Recipe by Chris Redden
Great for a lite meal!
Top Review by starsugarb
We enjoyed this one. We grilled it on our charcoal grill. I used Splenda in place of the sugar. The extra sugar (Splenda in my case) was a great added touch at the end, and really brought out the flavors. I only got to marinade for a little over an hour, but it still tasted good.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix wine, water, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and sugar together in shallow dish.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Let chill and covered for (at least) 2 hours and up to 6 hours.
- Grill for 16 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour marinade over chicken while grilling.
- In last 2 minutes lightly sprinkle sugar on top of chicken and cook for 1 minute, turn, then do the other side.
- Remove from grill and eat!