Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my mother's well loved recipe. Christmas dinner would not be complete without this lovely salad.
- Place apples, celery, and nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix together cream and Miracle Whip.
- Add cider, sugar, salt and pepper to cream mixture.
- Pour over apples and mix well.
- Chill until serving time.
This is GOOD!! Wonderful taste. Lovely presentation. Easy to make. I wouldn't change a thing, it's a perfect salad for any occasion. I will put this one in my "keeper" file. Thanks Miss Annie for another super recipe.
This always looks so pretty, a definite favourite. Simple to prepare and love the crunch of the ingredients. Thanks for posting.
Lovely! A perfect addition to an autumn dinner party. I used pecans instead of walnuts and milk instead of cream (I'll use cream next time). So wonderful without any of those nasty additions like pineapple and (gasp) mini marshmellows. ;) Thanks for a simple yet elegant salad.