Recipe by Chef ~Eileen~
My wonderful sweet mother makes this salad at every family get together. It makes a lot and there is usually no left overs.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageveggie rotini pasta
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- sweet pickle (chopped)
- olive (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 16 ounces ranch salad dressing
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 4 quarts of water.
- Salt to taste (optional).
- Add pasta to boiling water and stir.
- Cook 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Drain and rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In Large bowl add pasta and ALL other ingredents and stir all together.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.