Recipe by Chilli
This Recipe came from my Dear Mother. It is farely a easy recipe and it taste so good. I hope you all give it a try and you will never eat store veggie soup again. Enjoy
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 cups potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef roast
- 1⁄2 head cabbage
- 3 large carrots
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 8 cups water
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 (5 ounce) carton half-and-half, creamer
- 1⁄4 cup white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the meat,tomatoes,onion and a few bays leaves and 8 cups of water in a kettle.
- Cook till the meat is done.
- Then strain the broth into another kettle and cut up the meat.
- Put meat back into the kettle of broth and add other veggies and tomato soup.
- Cut up veggies that need to be cut up.
- Then when veggies are done add the Half& Half in and it is done.
- The soup take a few hours to make but it is sure good!