Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy no fuss vegetable dip with a little zing! Can be made in advance.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Mom likes to use Hellman's)
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon horseradish or 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Blend until smooth.
- Allow to stand approximately 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite raw vegetables.
mmmmm. mmmmmmm. Very, very, very good! It's tangy, it's spicy, and gets even better the the next day when the flavours have a chance in fuse together better. Must try!
Quick and deeeliscious - looked for something at the last minute and had no sour cream. This is awesome on burgers, too!!
Loved this. Was searching for a recipe that didn't require sour cream, and this was a perfect match. The curry is a great touch: subtle but delicious! Terrific way to spice up fat free or light mayo.