Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty dip for veggies!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Bon Appetit seasoning mix
- Pour just enough water over onion and parsley flakes to completely cover. Let stand a few minutes until flakes are softened.
- Mix together remaining ingredients. Pour off water from onion and parsley flakes. Add to mixture and mix well.
This is almost like my mom's. She doesnt put the onion flakes or parsley flakes in hers. I love it with fresh garden veggies. Yum, I am saving yours because I always forget the amounts of the Bon Appetit. Thanks a bunch.