Recipe by itsnevrenough
This is my favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving, but it is good any time! Usually the first thing to disappear at our house.
Top Review by IHa82cook
I used just left-over half bags of veggies and no butter and it turned out pretty darned tasty. I also used some extra chedder cheese which i think took the place of the butter. I really enjoyed it!!
- 2 (20 ounce) packages california-blend frozen vegetables (frozen carrots, cauliflower and broccoli)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook vegetables according to package directions and drain.
- Place cooked vegetables in ungreased 9X13" pan.
- Mix cheese, mayonnaise and onions together and pour on top of vegetables.
- Top with crushed crackers and then melted butter.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes at 350.