Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving, but it is good any time! Usually the first thing to disappear at our house.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages california-blend frozen vegetables (frozen carrots, cauliflower and broccoli)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Cook vegetables according to package directions and drain.
- Place cooked vegetables in ungreased 9X13" pan.
- Mix cheese, mayonnaise and onions together and pour on top of vegetables.
- Top with crushed crackers and then melted butter.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes at 350.
I used just left-over half bags of veggies and no butter and it turned out pretty darned tasty. I also used some extra chedder cheese which i think took the place of the butter. I really enjoyed it!!
Great tasting vegetables! I made 1/2 threcipe as directed. It made areally nice side dish.
I found this dish far too rich, but the rest of the family liked it enough to warrant a solid 4 stars. Despite the vegetables, this is far too unhealthy to eat often - it will definitely remain a holiday special!