1/2 Photos of Mom's Vegetable Bake
This is my favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving, but it is good any time! Usually the first thing to disappear at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook vegetables according to package directions and drain.
- 2Place cooked vegetables in ungreased 9X13" pan.
- 3Mix cheese, mayonnaise and onions together and pour on top of vegetables.
- 4Top with crushed crackers and then melted butter.
- 5Bake uncovered 35 minutes at 350.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Vegetable Bake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 362.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables