Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm not sure where mom got this one from, but it looks really good!
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 425.24 g tomato sauce
- 35.43 g spaghetti sauce mix
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown meat and onion in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and mix, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13X9 dish, top with sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
You're right...it's good!! The kids loved it! (So did I) I used lean ground turkey but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Thanks so much for postng! Made for My 3 Chef's '08.