1/1 Photo of Mom's Upside-Down Pizza
I'm not sure where mom got this one from, but it looks really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown meat and onion in a large skillet and drain.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce and mix, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13X9 dish, top with sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Unroll crescent rolls and place over cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Upside-Down Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 126.8 mg
- Sodium 1080.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spaghetti sauce mix