- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄4 ounces spaghetti sauce mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown meat and onion in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and mix, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13X9 dish, top with sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes until done.