Recipe by Donna Sowerby
This is the first thing I ever learned how to bake. It isn't beautiful ... until you taste it!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first five ingredients, blending till smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon thoroughly.
- Fold cinnamon sugar into batter bit by bit.
- Pour batter into ungreased tube pan.
- Bake at 350*F for one hour or until knife inserted in cake comes out clean.