3 hrs 20 mins
this is my favorite way to make turkey-comes out moist and wonderful
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- 2Wash and pat dry Turkey in cold water.
- 3Place turkey in bag and bag into deep roaster.
- 4Cut 1 lemon into slices.
- 5put slices ( minus seeds) under turkey skin ( breast, thigh, wearever).
- 6Cut 2nd lemon in half.
- 7Squeeze out juice ( minus seeds)over top of turkey. Put empty lemon rind halfs into cavity.
- 8Liberally sprinkle the McCormick Chicken seasoning over the entire turkey ( I use 1/2 bottle per turkey ).
- 9Place stick butter on top of turkey.
- 10Close bag and tie-leave only a small amount of room between bag sides and turkey.
- 11Cut six slits into bag.
- 12Roast 2 1/2- 3hours or until turkey leg separates easily and meat falls off.
- 13Remove Turkey and let sit in bag ( in roaster also) fro at least 30 minutes befre slicing.
Browse Our Top Whole Turkey Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Turkey Cooked in Reynolds Roasting/Cooking Bag
Serving Size: 1 (702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g