ROBIN PENA's Note:
My mother was not a cook, so anything we ate had 3 steps or less and came from a can; but this one I've always loved and make for my kids all the time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1Cook egg noodles in salted water according to package directions.
- 2In large microwave-safe bowl, combine next three ingredients.
- 3Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Add cooked and drained egg noodles.
- 5Dig in!
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 1512.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 40.7 g