Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
My mother was not a cook, so anything we ate had 3 steps or less and came from a can; but this one I've always loved and make for my kids all the time!
- 1 (1 lb) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- Cook egg noodles in salted water according to package directions.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine next three ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked and drained egg noodles.
- Dig in!
When I was young we had this often as my mother was in nursing school and it was a quick dinner. Later I used to baby sit several childern before church club and I made this every week. All the kids would clear their plates every time. Plus, gotta love that it is quick and easy!!
Gotta go 5 stars on this one. My single mother made this often when we were kids too. (She used cream of celery and cream of mushroom.) I don't remember a lot of beef those years either! A few years ago, I found myself alone on Christmas as my husband was "at sea" with the Navy. I lied to the family over the phone and said I had been invited to a friends house for Christmas dinner. Actually, I made this dish and it was the closest thing I could do to actually being home. Thanks for the memories!