Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother was not a cook, so anything we ate had 3 steps or less and came from a can; but this one I've always loved and make for my kids all the time!
- 1 (1 lb) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- Cook egg noodles in salted water according to package directions.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine next three ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked and drained egg noodles.
- Dig in!