Prep 8 mins
Cook 35 mins
This dish is comfort food at it's best. This has been a family favorite for quite some time. It's quick and easy, too!
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 8 ounces uncooked noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 dash paprika
- Cook noodles. Drain. Mix ingredients together and spoon into an ungreased 2 qt casserole dish.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of tuna mixture.
- Top with fresh parsley and paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes in a 350° oven.