Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
i love theses tacos they are the best!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes
- 1 package corn tortilla
- 1 avocado
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your favorite kind, i like colby or sharp)
- in a skillet brown ground beef, drain and set aside.
- in a smaller skillet heat vegetable oil until warm, add 1 corn tortilla and hold with a fork shaping it into a taco shell, finish browning until stiff, continue this until you make enough for your family (about 2-3 per person).
- drain them on a paper plate.
- when you are done just begin to fill the shells with the beef and add your favorite veggies and cheese.
These were so good. Tacos is one of my favorite foods. We will definatly make these again.
These are okay - the plain ground beef was bland. I recommend seasoning it somehow - like with a taco seasoning mix.