Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I know there are tons of Taco Soup recipes out there but this is my families favorite and this makes a huge batch!
- 4 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 2 (1 ounce) packets dry ranch dressing mix
- Brown Ground Beef.
- Dump everything else in the crockepot and cook on low all day. You can also do on stovetop, simmer about an hour.
While this was so thick that I wouldn't call it soup...it is definitely great tasting! We ate it with Tortilla chips and salsa. DH really liked it and ate 3 bowls. Thanks Chef #333342. Made for PAC Fall 2011