- 2 (1 lb) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together the sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, vanilla and milk.
- Spoon mixture into 1 1/2- 2 quart baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, butter and pecans.
- Sprinkle on top of sweet potatoes.
- Bake in 350°F oven about 45 minutes until center has puffed up and set.