Recipe by Hauer Mom
This is an easy recipe with ingredients you probly have at home. I love it!
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a tasty meal these meatballs were. Prepared exactly as written using ground venison and white bread. I was really surprised by the big flavor. So good, quick and really easy to make. I served them over mini rose potatoes for a real comfort dish. I made large meatballs so I baked them in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes. They were perfect, flavorful and tender. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb venison
- 1 egg
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix thoroughly: meat, eggs, bread crumbs, salt (to taste), and onion.
- Form into 1 to 2 inch balls.
- Brown in a frying pan with olive oil.
- place in baking dish or crockpot.
- mix soup, water, and parsley. Pour over meatballs.
- bake until cooked thoroughly (about 15 min in oven).
- serve over rice or egg noodles.