Mom's Swedish Cabbage Rolls
- In a bowl combine egg, salt, pepper, Worc. sauce, onion, and milk; mix well.
- Add meat and cooked rice; beat together with fork.
- Immerse cabbage leaves in boiling water for 3 mins or just till limp; drain. (Heavy center vein of leaf may be slit about 2-1/2 inches if necessary.)
- Place l/2 cup meat mixture on each leaf; fold in sides and roll ends over meat. Place rolls in a baking dish.
- Blend together soup, brown sugar, lemon juice, and allspice and pour over cabbage
- rolls. (Reserve a little for basting.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minute Baste once or twice w/ sauce during cooking time.