- 6 ounces tomato paste (I use Cento)
- 9 -12 fluid ounces water (1 1/2 to 2 tomato paste cans of water)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Adjust amount of water depending on how thick you want your sauce.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- Again, microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- For a third time, microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- (You can also cook this on the stove in a small saucepan).
- Use on your favorite pizza recipe or as a dipping sauce.