I threw this together when the cupboards were bare. It ended up being really good and it's very easy! This makes enough for 2 - medium sized pizzas.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Adjust amount of water depending on how thick you want your sauce.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- Again, microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- For a third time, microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- (You can also cook this on the stove in a small saucepan).
- Use on your favorite pizza recipe or as a dipping sauce.
very tasty, very simple and great to have in the freezer for those spur of the moment pizza cravings!!