1/1 Photo of Mom's Super Simple Pizza Sauce
I threw this together when the cupboards were bare. It ended up being really good and it's very easy! This makes enough for 2 - medium sized pizzas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all ingredients together in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- 2Adjust amount of water depending on how thick you want your sauce.
- 3Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- 4Again, microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- 5For a third time, microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- 6(You can also cook this on the stove in a small saucepan).
- 7Use on your favorite pizza recipe or as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Super Simple Pizza Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1261.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried garlic flakes