Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are undoubtably the BEST sugar cookies I have ever had! They are crispy and perfectly sweet. You may decorate them with colored sugars for the holidays.
- Cream together sugars, butter and salt until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll 1 Tablespoon dough into a ball.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a sugared glass bottom (take a"glass" glass, butter the bottom and press into sugar, repeat the sugaring as often as needed.) Repeat until all cookies are done.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes - do not brown.