Recipe by AbbaGav
This recipe, full of fresh herbs, can be used to stuff a turkey, or can be baked separately. Either way, it comes out delicious!
- 1 loaf white bread
- 3 onions
- 5 stalk celery
- 1-2 egg
- 473.18 ml chicken soup
- 118.29 ml fresh sage
- 118.29 ml fresh thyme leave
- 118.29 ml fresh rosemary leaf
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread into cubes or shred into pieces. Toast lightly so it's not soggy.
- Sauté onions until soft, not brown, and then add celery.
- In a bowl, mix the vegetables with the bread, add enough liquid so that the bread is well moistened (but not soggy).
- Add the beaten egg. If it's a very large quantity, use two eggs.
- Chop the herbs and add them to the bowl, plus add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 180 C (350 F) for 1 hour, or until crispy on the outside.