Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
you cant beat it, so TRYIT
Make and share this Moms Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- clean mushrooms with damp cloth.remove stems and finely chop them set aside.
- spray a skillet and add chopped stems and garlic a few minutes later. add pepper and dried basil. saute until slightly brown. remove from heat to cool slightly. mix in bread crumbs and parm cheese and then add mozzarella.
- stuff each mushroom and pat down lightly.
- top each mushroom with a little butter.
- put in preheated 350 oven for 30.
These mushrooms were delicious. I served them tonight with your Baked Ziti and my family really enjoyed dinner. You are my choice for Pick-a-Chef.