- 40 large mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- clean mushrooms with damp cloth.remove stems and finely chop them set aside.
- spray a skillet and add chopped stems and garlic a few minutes later. add pepper and dried basil. saute until slightly brown. remove from heat to cool slightly. mix in bread crumbs and parm cheese and then add mozzarella.
- stuff each mushroom and pat down lightly.
- top each mushroom with a little butter.
- put in preheated 350 oven for 30.