1/1 Photo of Moms Stuffed Mushrooms
chef 998002's Note:
you cant beat it, so TRYIT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1clean mushrooms with damp cloth.remove stems and finely chop them set aside.
- 2spray a skillet and add chopped stems and garlic a few minutes later. add pepper and dried basil. saute until slightly brown. remove from heat to cool slightly. mix in bread crumbs and parm cheese and then add mozzarella.
- 3stuff each mushroom and pat down lightly.
- 4top each mushroom with a little butter.
- 5put in preheated 350 oven for 30.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moms Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g