Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
My Mom made this when I was a kid-true comfort food. (Or what to feed the kids when there is nothing in the pantry)
- 12 ounces small shell pasta (shells, small ziti, macaroni)
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- cook pasta as directed on box.
- drain and put back in pan add mushroom soup and about 1/4 can of water.
- stir in tuna.
- season with pepper heat through and serve.
MMMMM! I needed something fast and easy after church tonite and this fit the bill! I tossed in a can of corn for good measure and topped it off with some black pepper. Forgot to add the 1/4 can of water but it didnt need it. My 3 yr old ate 2 bowls so this warrants a 5 star in my book!
For just 3 ingredients this was good! I liked that it was fast and homemade. I had to add peas because tuna and noodles isn't great until peas are added. The kids liked this too.
My mom makes something similar just a few differences. She adds no water but instead adds peas. I have always loved it as a kid. Can be served warm once made and leftovers can be served cold if you like its still wonderful.