Queen of Harts's Note:
Mom used to make this dish when I was growing up and it is the epitome of comfort food for me! I make it for my family now. It is super easy and super tasty, especially with green bean casserole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9X13 baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, dump chicken soup. Slowly add milk, a splash at a time, while stirring until combined. Mixture should still be somewhat thick and not soupy.
- 3Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Pour soup mixture evenly over the chicken.
- 4Top the chicken with Stove Top. I don't usually measure it. We like a lot on top! Drizzle the top of the stuffing mix with the melted butter and cover the dish with foil.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes; remove foil and bake 15 minutes more, until browned on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Stove Top Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 737.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix