Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Mom used to make this dish when I was growing up and it is the epitome of comfort food for me! I make it for my family now. It is super easy and super tasty, especially with green bean casserole!
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9X13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, dump chicken soup. Slowly add milk, a splash at a time, while stirring until combined. Mixture should still be somewhat thick and not soupy.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Pour soup mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Top the chicken with Stove Top. I don't usually measure it. We like a lot on top! Drizzle the top of the stuffing mix with the melted butter and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes; remove foil and bake 15 minutes more, until browned on top.
This was easy and delicious. I had to use Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix as Stove Top is way too salty for me. Homey comfort food for sure! Thanks for sharing Queen! Made for Fall PAC 2011.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed this for dinner. I did use six 4 ounce breasts for my family and added some pepper. We all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
Comfort food at it's best!!! This is extremely easy to prepare also. The Stop Top Stuffing Mix made an excellent topping and gave it great flavor. Isn't it great to share and enjoy the old-time favorites of our Mothers! Thanks so much for shring, Queen of Hart's.