Recipe by Jen Andrews
My mom found this receipe in a magazine years ago and it has been a family & guest favorite ever since. I have taken this to several pot lucks (still warm from the oven) and there are NEVER leftovers.
Top Review by GrandmaIsCooking
I have this same recipe. I got it from a co-worker several years ago. It is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. I like to put them together on Christmas Eve and have them on Christmas morning.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (24 count) packagefrozen yeast rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (NOT INSTANT)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Spread pecans on bottom.
- Place frozen rolls evenly in pan.
- Do not use more than 24 or it will raise too high and bake all over the place, and will not stand up when turned out of pan.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over frozen rolls.
- In a small sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour over rolls.
- Cover with a towel and let stand overnight.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Turn out of bundt pan onto serving plate while still warm.