Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Here's an old family favorite for Sunday brunch- NEVER any leftovers of this caramel tasting sticky pull apart cake! Note- prep time does not include time to let rise overnight
- spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped nuts in bottom of pan.
- place frozen roll dough in pan.
- sprinkle remaining nuts over top of dough.
- melt sugar, pudding mix and butter in pan and just bring to a boil.
- pour over rolls in pan.
- cover with towel or greased plastic wrap and let raise overnight.
- bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- let rest in pan 5 minutes and then invert on a plate, serve warm.