Here's an old family favorite for Sunday brunch- NEVER any leftovers of this caramel tasting sticky pull apart cake! Note- prep time does not include time to let rise overnight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped nuts in bottom of pan.
- 3place frozen roll dough in pan.
- 4sprinkle remaining nuts over top of dough.
- 5melt sugar, pudding mix and butter in pan and just bring to a boil.
- 6pour over rolls in pan.
- 7cover with towel or greased plastic wrap and let raise overnight.
- 8bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- 9let rest in pan 5 minutes and then invert on a plate, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Sticky Bun Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 305.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix