- 1 lb stew meat
- 3 medium potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cabbage
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop meat, potatoes, carrots and onion into similar size pieces.
- Place meat into heavy pan and turn on high to sear. This should only take a few minutes.
- Add water and simmer 2 hours.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cabbage and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add cabbage, chopped into larger pieces, a simmer an additional 30 minutes.