Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
YUMM!! A great way to eat spinach! One of my faves.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put box of frozen spinash in microwave for 4 minutes on high. If still frozen, cook until done.
- Transfer spinach to bowl and add other ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake in a greased 8"x8" dish at 350 for 30 minutes.
Good, but TOO salty! Between the garlic salt and cheese, no additional salt is needed. And I might even use garlic powder instead of garlic salt next time