Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I am MOM and all 3 of my kids love this dish. It is a good and healthy way to get kids to eat spinach.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- salt (1/4 tsp.)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 purchased unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cook spinach and drain. Blend cream cheese and spinach together; Allow mixture to cool. Add beaten eggs, then salt & pepper. Place grated Swiss in pie shell. Pour egg/spinach mixture over top. Top with parmesan cheese .
- Bake at 350º for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
This is a great recipe! It is so easy to make and the family loves it!