Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This was my sister's favorite cake growing up and my favorite was Buttermilk Cake. Always caused a problem since twins must share their birthday cake :lol:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time and then vanilla.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, then add to mixer alternating with sour cream.
- Pour into prepared tube pan and bake for 90 minutes or until done.
- (I just made this in a large disposable cake pan and it took less than an hour in convection oven. It's good to know I don't have to use the tube pan.).