1/1 Photo of Mom's Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Joyce Black's Note:
This recipe has been in our family for years. Our mom baked it for us and now our kids cook them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter & both sugars.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients except chocolate chip; mix well.
- 3Mix in chocolate chips.
- 4Drop onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g