Mainely Debbie's Note:
I know that there are a lot of recipes for snicker doodle cookies but this is the recipe that my mother made while we were growing up and brings back wonderful memories. Just a guesstimate on how many cookies this makes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix the cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar together in a seperate dish and set aside.
- 3Cream together the butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs.
- 4Blend in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- 5Shape dough into balls by rounded teaspoons.
- 6Roll balls in cinnamon mixture.
- 7Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- 9Remove immediately from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Snickerdoodle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g