Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was given to me by my Mom and I think it was my Granny's too.
Make and share this Mom's Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, rice flour and sugar into a bowl.
- Add butter.
- Work in butter until like a short pastry.
- Pat into pan and prick all over with a fork.
- Place in 300F oven until lightly colored, then reduce heat to 275F and bake about an hour.
- I always mark the cut lines before baking.
- the size I like is 1"x2".