Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's version of shepherd's pie...very easy and kid friendly. I now make it for my little girl...
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned & drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, mixed with
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk
- tater tots
- Layer ingredients in order in 8x8 casserole dish, arranging tater tots on the top.
- Bake in oven@ 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- (Can easily be doubled for a 9x13 baking dish.).
Most would call this dish Tater Tot Casserole. Your right, it is easy "and" delicious!