Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I grew up eating this. I came from a family of 8 kids and one dish easy meals were a time saver.. It tastes great too!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans
- 6 cups simply potatoes instant mashed potatoes, prepared
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- brown ground beef and drain. season with salt. In the bottom of square pan combine ground beef, tomato soup, and green beans. layer mashed potatoes over the top and cover with grated cheddar cheese. bake at 350 for 1 hr or sides are bubbling.