Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Perfect on a winter day when the family is under the weather and you have NO time!!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 6 carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup macaroni
- Break up raw hamburger in tiny pieces.
- Cut up onion and spread over hamburger.
- Slice up the 6 carrots, then dice the potatoes.
- Throw in the macaroni, then add the soup.
- You can mix it all up or leave layered.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350*.
I really liked this recipe. It's Part Pasta -- Part Meat and Potatoes. It was a nice change and easy to put together ahead of time. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Janae`!