Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on Pinterest, and this recipe is the bomb. I don't know how many the recipe makes--I just know it's a lot. I doubled the recipe and realized I probably didn't need to. The recipe said to bak for 1 to 2 minutes, but I baked mine for 10. I'm pretty sure they meant 10 to 12 minutes. Yum!
- Sift flour once and measure.
- Add salt and sift together.
- Cream shortening thoroughly adding sugars gradually.
- Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly.
- Add peanut butter, baking soda, water, and vanilla. Blend well.
- Add flour gradually.
- Roll into balls and smash with a fork.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for approximately 10-12 minutes.