Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
What can I say - my parents love to have BBQ's so my Mom's alway trying new salads - this one is a favourite.
- 3 -4 cups uncooked fusilli
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup carrot, cut in fine sticks
- 2 cups crab pollock, cut in chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fusilli in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add remaining ingredients. Combine dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Toss. Chill thoroughly, at least a couple hours.
I loved the colorful presentation and agree it would be attractive on a buffet table. I reduce to make half & it still made a large bowl. I thought the dressing could use a little more oomph, so after chilling I added sprinkles of this & that. Next time I will start with lemon pepper or lemon zest as I think the citrus would add that missing spark. It definitely will be on my make again list! Thank you for sharing the recipe! Made for Sring 2012 Pick A Chef.