Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ths is my moms recipe... It is so good and so easy!
- 226.79 g bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 473.18 ml celery, chopped
- 709.77 ml tomatoes, diced (canned is fine)
- 709.77 ml chicken or 709.77 ml seafood stock
- 907.18 g raw cleaned shrimp
- 236.59 ml crabmeat (fresh or frozen)
- 453.59 g chicken chunks or 453.59 g sausage, chunks
- 473.18-709.77 ml okra
- 473.18-709.77 ml cooked rice
- 2.46 ml parsley
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- Dice and sauté bacon in the pot you plan to use. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and sauté about 5 minutes. Add parsley, tomatoes and stock. Cook till all vegetables are soft.
- Add all the meats, okra and rice.
- Cook for 10 minutes and serve hot.