Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom makes this dish whenever we get together for a family dinner!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 6 ounces corned beef or 6 ounces ham
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix beef and all ingredients except cheese.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Lay beef mixture down on foil and pat out into an oval shape.
- Lay the corned beef or ham on top of the beef and then put about 5-6 oz of cheese on top of that.
- Roll meat into a jellyroll shape and make sure the ends are sealed.
- Bake at 375 F for 45-60 minutes.
- When done, top with remaining cheese and keep in oven till melted.