Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is how Mom always made her scalloped potatoes and we never complained. Very tasty. Best served with roasted ham and corn.
- 3 -4 red potatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 3 -4 tablespoons flour
- 2 -3 dashes salt, pepper to your taste
- 2 -3 dashes dill weed
- milk, just about 1 inch from top of casserole dish
- Slice raw potatoes thinly; slice a large onion.
- In a greased casserole dish, arrange one layer of potatoes, onion, 1 tablespoon flour, salt and pepper, and sprinkle with dill weed.
- Continue with the layers until all potatoes are gone. Then pour milk into casserole until you can see it.
- Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 to 60 minutes until potatoes are tender.