Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
As you can see from the title this was my Mom's recipe. It makes a wonderful sauce that even kids like. We used to scrape the dish to get the last little bit of it on our chops. I always wondered what would happen if you doubled the sauce ingredients and tossed in a little bit of rice. If you try it, please let me know:)
- 4 pork chops
- 4 slices onions
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- Top each pork chop with a slice of onion.
- Mix catsup, Worcestershire sauce and soup together.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for one hour NOTE: May use Cream of Chicken Soup instead of the Cream of Celery.
We thoroughly enjoyed this recipe. I used boneless pork loin chops and the celery soup - a nice combination.
Great pork chops! I too browned them and then baked them. Will be making these again, thanks!
An easy quick recipe to throw together. I seasoned the chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder, browned them first and threw them in the oven. Tx for quick week day recipe